Friday, June 29, 2007

True Confessions Time

I ate at Jack In the Box last night after drinking two light beers. (But I ordered chicken tenders and that's it.) Then tonight, I had half a Trader Joe's pizza with Tom. My stomach INSTANTLY bloated up from the pizza tonight. I was trying on all my outfits for Chicago tomorrow (haha I am such a packing geek) and my belly had swollen to muffin-top status (extra LARGE muffin) within half an hour of eating the pizza. This isn't my stomach really, its below - where the carb bloat happens. Blech. Dejected. But I worked out this morning and gave two 1.5 hour massages today, so that's some calories. Mainly I'm disappointed in myself and also reminded of how much I dislike being overweight. It really sucks when all my clothes are binding and chafing and fit weird and hurt. I'm sad. And that sadness kinda makes me want to reach for some ice cream or chocolate or a drink. Which is really one of the core issues for me - emotional eating. So I'm gonna drink some water and finish packing and go to bed. Moving forward now.

No comments: